HEALING AND DELIVERANCE AWAITS YOU
"18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him." (Luke 4:18-20, KJV)
"The above verses of Scripture have been the foundation of my call to the healing and deliverance ministry. Healing and deliverance has been, and continues to be, the dominant thread of ENDTIME MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL INC. From our ministry's inception, virtually every time the Lord opens a door for us to minister these gifts come into operation. Over the years, the Lord has revealed His power and glory to many divinely sent to this ministry. For this we say, thank you Heavenly Father for the opportunity to serve so many hurting, wounded, and oppressed people. I strongly believe that one's ministry is a function of who one is, not what one does. I am a living miracle! I was divinely healed, and delivered from a terminal disease. God saw something in me that was worthy of saving. A servant of the Lord,
Again I say, thank you Jesus! Moreover, I believe He did this that He might use me to minister out of my personal life changing experiences. Many, including family and close friends, can testify to the drastic change in my complexion, my losing over fifty pounds within a couple months, the protrusion of my eyes from my forehead, and much more too graphic to describe here. In desperation, I cried out to God to heal me and made a vow to serve Him for the rest of my life. During this challenging time in my life, He divinely placed me under the spiritual covering of Bishop Dacosta Lowe. I was nurtured, taught, and trained for many years under his watchful eye. Thereafter, God continued divinely to mature and perfect the spiritual gifts He graced on my life. I encountered intense jealousy, envy, and rejection during this season of maturation.
Ministry can truly be a very lonely walk! To this day, I prayerfully seek the help of the Holy Spirit in assisting me to remain faithful and committed to this ministry call. My deepest passion and greatest spiritual fulfillment is realized when I see the brokenhearted healed, the captives set free, the blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk, and of course the dead raised. ENDTIME MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL INC. is a multifaceted ministry birthed out of obedience to God. His sovereignty has graced me to walk in many spiritual gifts, and I am humbled that His grace has so touched my life. It is my deepest desire to be a servant to the Body of Christ and a dying world. I strongly believe that the witness of the Holy Spirit will always distinguish truth from hype. It is so important in ministry to discern God's voice and to honour His perfect timing. The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and said, "It is time to reveal this hidden treasure!" Therefore, in obedience to God, I have shared this brief testimony with the world. I am confident that through the grace of God and the divine working of the Holy Spirit, many as they read will experience His witness in their hearts. Meanwhile, I will continue to seek the
Lord's guidance as He uses me to minister love and compassion openly to those truly seeking a life-transforming encounter with Him. In closing, it is my fervent prayer that the Holy Spirit will reach forth and touch many who don't know Him as their personal Lord and Saviour, and that hearts would be touched, and lives eternally transformed though His divine grace, power, and glory. Amen!"
John E. N. Daniel
KEY POINTS ON HEALING
AND DELIVERANCE MINISTRY!
APOSTLE JOHN WILL PERSONALLY CONDUCT THE FOLLOWING MINISTRIES:
- Be sure you understand the Power of Attorney. (II Timothy 3:16-17; Acts 3:16; Acts 4:12; John 14:12-15; Mark 1:27)
- Be sure your prayer life is well developed and your spiritual walk before the Lord is holy and upright. (Leviticus 11:44-45; Numbers 11:40-41; I Samuel 1:12; Daniel 6:11; II Timothy 1:9).
- Be sure to live a life evidenced with daily forgiveness, repentance, renunciation of sin, and actively bearing the Fruit of the Spirit. (Daniel 9:20; Mark 11:25; Ephesians 6:18; I Thessalonians 5:17; Jude 20).
- Know that the realm of the demonic is REAL and their assignment is to steal, kill, and destroy Christian believers. (Isaiah 8:19-22; Daniel 10:13; Matthew 12:28; Mark 5:1-20; II Corinthians 12:7)
- Understand the power and anointing we operate in is NOT ours, but a divine a gift of empowerment through God's sovereignty and grace. (Matt 20:25-28; Ephesians 2:1-10; John 15:16; John 6:44; Acts 13:48).
- Be extremely weary of spirits for pride and arrogance when God manifest His power and glory in one's ministry. All glory and honor should be given to Almighty God. (Psalm 10:4; Psalm 59:12; Proverbs 8:13; Proverbs 11:12; I Timothy 3:6).
- Know that spiritual warfare is ongoing. Therefore, strategic and tactical warfare should be defined and contextualized in accordance with the specific spiritual climate and environment. (Exodus 15:3; Deuteronomy 20; Psalm 18:34; Ecclesiastes 3:8; II Corinthians 10:4-7).
- The enemy will always attack where one is weakest and most vulnerable, so be sure you have adequate covering, ammunition, and back up. (Isaiah 50:4; Jeremiah 31:25; Habakkuk 2:12-15; Galatians 6:9; II Thessalonians 3:13).
- You must be sure of your deliverance BEFORE you can minister deliverance to others, since demons can readily be transferred to individuals being ministered to. (Joel 2:32; Matthew 18:32-35; Luke 4:18; II Timothy 4:17; Hebrews 11:35).
- The spiritual maturity to clearly and accurately hear and discern God's voice is critical to any authentic healing and deliverance ministry. (Psalm 95:5-6; Isaiah 6:8-10; Jeremiah 3:21-25; John 10:3-5; Revelation 3:20-22).
- Be sure to acquire daily covering of self, one's family, and loved ones under the precious blood of Jesus. ( Exodus 12:37-51; Deuteronomy 16:1-5; II Chronicles 35:18-19; I Corinthians 5:7; Hebrews 11:28).
- Never enter a battle with the enemy underprepared. Be sure to put the whole armour of God on before engaging the enemy. (Psalm 18:34-35; Romans 6:11-14; Romans 13:12-14; II Corinthians 6:7-10; Ephesians 6:10-17).
PLEASE NOTE ALL SESSIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- TELEPHONE / ON-SITE INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP HEALING AND DELIVERANCE
- TELEPHONE / ON-SITE LEADERSHIP TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- TELEPHONE / ON-SITE APOSTOLIC OR PROPHETIC COACHING
- TELEPHONE / ON-SITE MINISTRY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- TELEPHONE ONE-ON-ONE PASTORAL COUNSELING
- TELEPHONE ONE-ON-ONE CHRISTIAN COACHING
- TELEPHONE ONE-ON-ONE MENTORSHIPTE
TO SCHEDULE YOUR MINISTRY APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL: